Last Updated: 22nd September, 2011
This privacy statement covers this blogsite the WebIncomeJournal.com
Here at the Web Income Journal your privacy is assured. If you join our newsletter on this site, you will be kept posted on any developments that might benefit you.
However, please note:
- This site does not use “cookies” except for a single, nonidentifying one. It identifies you as a returning user but does not reveal any personal information about you. It’s for the express purpose of limiting the number of times a pop-up appears, if any. This is done strictly for the convenience of users and not used for any other purpose. Any cookie or pop-up window blocking program will not interfere with the navigation or enjoyment of this site.
- This website does not gather personal information about you without your knowledge. Standard server log files are kept for the sole purpose of administering this site. They are not used for any other purpose. These files include user statistics, IP addresses (such as to identify geographic locations), user behavior (such as files requested), referrer URLs, time spent on each page, browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- Our mailing lists are and will remain completely confidential. They are not (and will never be) sold to, rented to or shared with anyone. Upon request, you will be promptly removed from the databases without any questions. (Please see below for easy removal instructions.) We respect your trust.
- This site contains numerous links to other sites on the web. This site is not responsible for or has no control over the respective privacy practices of such sites. You are encouraged to be aware when you leave http://www.webincomejournal.com and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to the information collected by the Web Inocme Journal! If you received unsolicited commercial information about this website or its offerings from an unknown third party (i.e., spam), please report the abuse to us immediately by using this form so that appropriate action can be taken.
Communications from This Site
The following activities at our website will generate an email from us:
- If you register for any of our mailing list or any our free downloads, a confirmation link will be emailed to you to prove you’re the genuine owner of the email address provided. Without confirming this such registration is voided.
- Following the confirmation of the email provided as in above, you’ll be emailed a link to either download the requested material or to inform you of the successful confirmation of your email.
Sharing of Information
Legal Disclaimer: http://www.webincomejournal.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this web site. We will only share your information with outside parties when required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on this web site.
Surveys or Contests
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you participate, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you.
Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and therefore you have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name, email and/or shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
How to Unsubscribe
Every newsletter sent to members contains “unsubscribe” instructions so anyone who no longer wishes to receive communications may opt-out of receiving such communications.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. This website is intended for use by those 18 years or older.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn at any time that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems and databases.
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
This site encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer (you can also check out the FTC’s website for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online):
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or adult guardian (includes name, address, phone, school, etc).
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for website privacy policies (and read them) of those visited by your child so you know how your child’s information is treated.
Revisions to This Policy
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, our Terms Of Service agreement, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner, by updating this posting. Your use of this site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of these changes. Please consult this privacy statement prior to every use for any changes.